Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 20.11.2007, 22:10   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,538 / 847 (80) +++++++
Dynamics AX: X++ Team blog: Enter Sales Order via Speech Server and a phone
Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2007...order-via.html
==============
Well the X++ Team blog is something that I find very interesting, and have since they started posting. I went to catch up with the blog the other day, and found this very interesting article: 'Entering a Sales Order over the Phone'

This article details, how the author took the Office Communications 2007 Speech Server SDK, and created a demo integration with Dynamics AX for allowing customers to call into the line, and interact with the Speec Server to actually enter in orders. For sure there is some benefit for customers fo Dynamics AX who would like to make use of this, as it is a pratical solution. What I found most interesting in this article was the author from the X++ team blog, was searching for new ways to integrat with Dynamics AX, beyond the current offerings. :-)

So thanks X++ Team bloggers! Keep it up, and check back soon here as I continue to post!

Find a job at: www.DynamicsAXJobs.comFind a job at: DynamicsAXJobs.com, also post a job for only $99.00!

==============
Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2007...order-via.html